[ RadSafe ] LNT survey page

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Wed Jul 27 13:55:51 CDT 2005

You are certainly correct that this survey does not meet scientific
criteria, but more like the media questions that provide people with an
outlet to express feelings.  Being relatively easy to do, however, it
will be interesting to see how many Radsafe folks fool with it and how
they are disposed. I assume that all participants are well aware of the
anecdotal nature of the whole idea. Who knows, the ionized activists
might later reference the the Great 2005 Radiation Safety List LNT
Survey!         <g>
Cheers,
Maury&Dog        maurysis at ev1.net