[ RadSafe ] RPHP strikes again ...

Flood, John FloodJR at nv.doe.gov
Wed Jul 27 16:41:33 CDT 2005

Let's see - online in 87 and 89 and they see a rise in cancer deaths
beginning in 91 - medical nonsense.  The analysis shows an increase from age
1 to 19 of 2 to 4 - statistical nonsense.  And they state more than once
that this has all happened since Vogtle has put radioactivity into the
surrounding environment, but make no claim to have any samples or
measurements of radioactivity in the environment - analytical nonsense.

Business as usual.  I suspect there's a wealthy celebrity considering a
donation to the cause, and a new revelation was deemed appropriate.
"Further study" requires funding, after all, and you don't get that finding
if you can't establish that something needs studying.  So my conclusion is
that the press release is actually a sales pitch.

Bob Flood