AW: [ RadSafe ] LNT polling - initial results

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jul 28 21:08:21 CDT 2005

Andy,

I filled in my reply. That there are so few people from outside the USA is
for me not surprising: How many non-US-persons are on RADSAFE? As soon as
somebody makes a comment which is not in line with official US politics,
they are flamed. This survey might probably be expanded to other lists like
the RADCHEM list. Even better would be to contact ICRP on that question.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR