[ RadSafe ] looking for radioactive (calibration) sources
kjkrs at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 08:06:07 CST 2005
I am looking for the following radioactive sources
1. Calibration sources for alpha spectrometers
2. Example alpha spect sources for students to use as unknowns (planchets
3. Sources for Buchler Irradiator (this was the old Amersham beta
irradiator, I believe). Specifically interested in Tl-204 or Kr-85
4. Calibration sources of all types with natural uranium and thorium
5. Calibration source for radon canister system.
Thanks for considering this!
More information about the RadSafe