[ RadSafe ] "Chernobyl fall-out to return to TV"

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 10:59:20 CST 2005

Jim,
I would like a link to or a copy of the ANS White
paper on realism.  I try to keep up with what the
professional society's are posting.

As for the latest Chernobyl studies, the NCRP is
having yet another review of the Chernobyl.
http://www.ncrponline.org/dates.html
Will you be coming?

--- "Muckerheide, James" <jimm at WPI.EDU> wrote:

> Friends,
>

> This is from a media reporting organization, C21
> Media.
>

> We should contribute to an industry effort to
> document the factual Chernobyl
> story, as reflected in our "Science" paper and "ANS
> White Paper on Realism"
> (and now with the more recent "Chernobyl Forum"
> report and related science
> literature sources to add to the UNSCEAR 2000 Annex
> J and follow-up Kiev 2001
> Conference).
>

> Do you know of any effort to seriously document the
> significance of this
> information (including the fact that 20 years is
> enough time to see adverse
> health effects)?
>

> There will be more science and info on the 20-year
> anniversary, but we should
> not wait until then.  (We can obtain some key
> results that will be reported
> then.)
>

> Regards, Jim Muckerheide

> Chernobyl fall-out to return to TV
>
> . . .

On Oct. 5, 1947, in the first televised White House address, President Truman asked Americans to refrain from eating meat on Tuesdays and poultry on Thursdays to help stockpile grain for starving people in Europe.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com