[ RadSafe ] ARTICLE: North American First RespondersLack Radiation Train...

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 17:11:35 CST 2005

In a message dated 11/7/2005 5:05:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,
obbugg at gsp.net writes:

In the  case of fixed facilities, this is also in their own interest, since
many of  these responders might help save a facility should a fire or accident
occur,  or help supplement their own industrial response  teams.

Actually every fixed facility I have ever approached for free training has
done so, they often add their local flavor to the training.

We have an oil well drilling firm here in Texas that I work closely with in
doing free training for fire departments, they provide lunch or dinner at no
charge for the training and they also send their Safety Rep to the class which
 we teach.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-7559  (Office)
979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)
979-690-7562 (Office Fax)

"A  Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are  the opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to  speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or  associated with unless I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this  E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or  confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in  the public domain by the
original  author.