AW: [ RadSafe ] conference in Amman

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Nov 8 17:21:20 CST 2005

Dear Khalid,

The attachment was unfortunately in Arabic, so I could not understand it. It
might be possible that the conference will be held in arabic only, then of
course there is no chance for me to participate, but if English would be a
conference language I would be interested in it. In this case please send an
English version of the invitation.

BTW you and all RADSAFErs missed a really great LSC 05 conference in
Katowice, Poland three weeks ago!

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer