[ RadSafe ] Re: Stopping "Al Queda in Iraq" Shields the USA from Radiation Attack

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Wed Nov 9 12:41:29 CST 2005

Howard,

>  2.  Duelfer Commission reported in '04 that Saddam's team was still able to produce a bomb
>  in a couple of years when access to materials arranged.

Given access to the materials just about anybody nowadays can build a nuclear bomb.
Remember, we live in 2005...
So the report you quote must be just part of the fraud - they cannot have not been aware
of this fact..
Before you ask, I am not anti-government but I am anti-fraud by all means.
If a person or institution lies to me - just once - he/she/it gets on my
list of "rouge entities"....

It is of course a completely separate matter whether the Iraq war does or
does not shield the US from other attacs, I tend to think it might (based on
what little information we actually get through the propaganda shoutings),
but its justification was based on lies, as we now know.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com