[ RadSafe ] Re: Stopping "Al Queda in Iraq" Shields

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 12:55:51 CST 2005

Not sure if this made the list, since I don't have a receipt for it.

On 9 Nov 2005 at 10:07, howard long wrote:

> Are you really that anti-government, John?

Enough already!  I could delete this, but I'd rather exercise my
fingers a bit!!!

CUT the personal attacks ... everyone. You're really embarrassing
yourselves. If I were an outsider, and there are many who follow this
list, I wouldn't trust anything from any one of you, with any
confidence. Agendas, that's all I would see. Pure, personal agendas.
Where's the science.

There are listservers for Homeland Security, Military and other
political activists.

Take this BS there!

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/