[ RadSafe ] Re: Old Germany, Nuclear France and CO2-absorbing USA

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 17 12:15:03 CST 2005

My apologies for clumsy wording that was misunderstood, Prof Becker.
1, Indeed, Germany is "Green" physically (absorbing CO2) and (punny) politically.
Germany, like the USA, likely should not be paying China, Brazil and India a world tax.
2, "Propaganda" is from all who want another tax to support authoritarianism, here and there.

Respectfully, Howard Long

PS, This morning A Kilcik et al report, (Washington Times) "Our results indicate marked influence of solar-activity variations on the earth's climate."

Prof.Dr.Klaus.Becker at T-Online.de wrote:
Dear Mr. Long,

including the famous Black Forest, Germany is among the most forested areas in the civilized world, and - desptie the prevailing wind directions in your part of the world, I cannot dedect any relationship to "propaganda perfected 70 y ago" - here or anywhere elso.

Regards. Klaus Becker

--
Prof. Dr. Klaus Becker
Boothstr. 27, D-12207 Berlin