[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Energy Advocates See Bright Future

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Mon Oct 10 15:51:06 CDT 2005

Mike,
obviously I agree with what you say. I would only claim that todays world
is not just addicted to oil, oil is food rather than a drug for todays civilization
(an unfortunate fact, to be sure - with an obvious remedy for anyone on
ths list...). I don't know how bad a "cold turkey" is, but I believe it can
be survived, which I doubt would be the case with us if we wake up
tomorrow with no oil available at all...

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com