AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] German radiophobia

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:03:29 CDT 2005

RADSAFErs,
 Being not German but Austrian I warn everybody on this list to take Rainers
messages (not only on this topic) as representative for Europe. They are
not.
 Der Spiegel (The Mirror) is one of the worst and most obscene publications
I know - pseudo intellectual, dishonest, directed to those who are flattered
by being addressed as the "intellectual elite". Read the self description as
"the most influentual bla, bla, bla", which obviously is designed for
customers to advertise in this journal. Sensationalism a la intellectual.
Everything on radiation matters in this magazine is of course described in a
pseudo intellectual style, but it is nothing but nonsense, wrong, distorted
and presented in a language I cannot describe in English - in German it
would be "schnoddrig" - one of the worst expression one can use for a
writing style in my opinion.

Rainer, you have disqualified yourself by hailing "Der Spiegel". Now I
understand better some of your recent comments and I cannot take them
serious.
 Franz