[ RadSafe ] Educating USA antinucs

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Sat Oct 15 12:54:05 CDT 2005

I would like to recomend two IAEA doc on nuclear communication.  I was one of the contributors to drafting and review
You can download both at:

Communication on Nuclear, Radiation, Transport and Waste Safety: A Practical Handbook
IAEA TECDOC Series 1076, 1999
http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/te_1076_prn.pdf

COMMUNICATION PLANNING BY THE NUCLEAR REGULATORY BODY,
SAFETY REPORTS SERIES No. 24, 2002
http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/Pub1135_scr.pdf

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il