[ RadSafe ] Educating USA antinucs

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 15:35:08 CDT 2005

Sandy, et. al.,
an even more basic question is how do you define safe?
I would that is a personal question to each of us and
members of the public.

--- radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl <sandyfl at earthlink.net>
wrote:
> On 14 Oct 2005 at 16:29, Sinclair, Michael wrote:
>
> > It is self-defeating to
> > point out that there is always radiation present
in the environment
> > while asserting that even the lowest level of
exposure is hazardous to
> > your health!
>
> AMEN!
>
> Until we as an industry have a consensus, which we
are far from
> achieving, don't blame the public for their
disregard of those who
> tell them that there is simply no hazards, or that
they are minimal.
> or that the probability for risk based damage is
small.

> Sandy Perle
> Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
> Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
> 2652 McGaw Avenue
> Irvine, CA 92614
>
> Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
> Fax:(949) 296-1144
>
> Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
> Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/

and other settings visit: http://radlab.nl/radsafe/

On Oct. 5, 1947, in the first televised White House address, President Truman asked Americans to refrain from eating meat on Tuesdays and poultry on Thursdays to help stockpile grain for starving people in Europe.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com