[ RadSafe ] Educating USA antinucs

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Sun Oct 16 03:15:36 CDT 2005

colleagues,

Please find my opinion on the present topics. I sent it to Radsafe 5 years
ago, at that time discussing ALARA What?

I refer in my opinion, at the end, using  the paper of Bo Lindell "Risk
Evaluation and Decision Making - IRPA
9 - 1 - 439" -- very educative paper. To those interested to read the
complete text, please send me an e-mail.

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il
Israel

Re: ALARA What?  (now safe what?)