[ RadSafe ] News: No funding for earth penetrating nuclear weapon

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Thu Oct 27 10:59:51 CDT 2005

Jaro,
    My opposition to the "bunker buster" weapon development has nothing to
do with its potential effects, or its potential utility as a weapon. I
simply doubt that it would ever work, and object to spending multi-megabucks
on a project that would require finding an exception to the fundamental laws
of physics.     Jerry