[ RadSafe ] Re: No funding for earth penetrating nuclear weap on

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 16:40:33 CDT 2005

It is important to remember that use of nuclear
weapons is more of a political not military decision.
Consider what the consequences and collaterial damage
would have be if you miss the target?  What if they
were used against the "weapons of mass destruction"
that were found in Iraq?

--- Wilson Robert H PSNS <wilsonr at psns.navy.mil>
wrote:

> They already have a "Bunker Buster" using
> conventional explosives, and it is
> not a very far reach to extend that to a nuclear
> explosive device.  Seems to
> me just a matter of matching the yield to the
> intended victim or target.

On Oct. 5, 1947, in the first televised White House address, President Truman asked Americans to refrain from eating meat on Tuesdays and poultry on Thursdays to help stockpile grain for starving people in Europe.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com