[ RadSafe ] Re: Serious reporting on Chernobyl - and the LNT

Ludwig Dr. Feinendegen feinendegen at gmx.net
Sun Oct 30 04:15:45 CST 2005

Dear Jim:

Thanks again for the info. I am delighted about this article and hope that
people note what is going on.  I am still on travel and will come back later
after my return.

All the best,
Ludwig

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl