[ RadSafe ] Re: Serious reporting on Chernobyl - and the LNT

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 30 13:08:00 CST 2005

This morning the American Conference of Catholic Bishops sponsored a program
showing in heart-rending personal detail some cases of children's cancer from the Ukraine with treatment in the USA. The preliminary Chernobyl pictures and doomsday music associated it with radiation.

Would someone with authoritative knowledge on post-Chernobyl cancer frequency
inform that group of the greater damage from panic (like thousands of abortions)
and malnutrition (like neurologic defects from folic acid deficiency from insufficient greens in pregnancy from the excessive exodus and displacement?

Howard Long

"Ludwig Dr. Feinendegen" <feinendegen at gmx.net> wrote:
Dear Jim:

Thanks again for the info. I am delighted about this article and hope that
people note what is going on. I am still on travel and will come back later
after my return.

All the best,
Ludwig

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl