[Fwd: RE: [ RadSafe ] Chernobyl radiation death toll 56 so far - U.N]

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Tue Sep 6 03:25:24 CDT 2005

FYI.   Updating days gone by for interest of the List ....
Maury&Dog

==============================
Dear Zbig,

I remember you well for your frequent contributions to Radsafe, the
radiation safety mail list.  Having seen the article included below, I
cannot read anything about Chernobyl without remembering your dedication
to finding and circulating truths about the Chernobyl accident.

You do not seem to have been on Radsafe for quite a while -- I hope this
finds you enjoying good health and that your world is treating you well.

Sincerely,
Maury Siskel
mauurysis at ev1.net