[ RadSafe ] Chernobyl radiation death toll 56 so far - U.N

Christian Hofmeyr chris.hofmeyr at webmail.co.za
Wed Sep 7 14:19:40 CDT 2005

Jaro, radsafers,
Please correct me if I am wrong, but IMHO true LNT, in
which each dose increment has the same probability of
causing a cancer, does not allow the 'allowance' the HPS
wants to make in terms of the consequences of collective
dose.  Chernobyl seems to be shaping up as the biggest nail
in the coffin of LNT.  This was heralded by the absence of
excesss leukemia relatively soon after the accident, and
with passing years the case gets stronger.
Regards
Chris Hofmeyr
Chris.Hofmeyr at webmail.co.za