[ RadSafe ] Re: Fw: Someone just responded to your comment

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 6 13:56:27 CDT 2005

John,
    If the only function of a Health Physicist were to assure compliance
with appropriate laws and regulations (i.e. no judgment required), then they
need not be professionals. If you really believe that LNT is not the a
fundamental precept of current HP practice, you are certainly entitled to
your opinion --- misguided though it may be.    Jerry