[ RadSafe ] Re: Looking for References on Liquid Scintillation Counting for Tritium

James W. Tracy james.tracy at nist.gov
Wed Sep 7 07:20:49 CDT 2005

Hello Felip

Two references I have found useful are

"Liquid scintillation analysis, Science and Technology"  Edited by Michael
Kessler.  It was published by Packard in 1989 as publication no. 169-3052

"LSC Handbook of Environmental Liquid Scintillation Spectrometry, A
compilation of theory and methods"  Authored by Charles Passo and Gordon
Cook.  This was published by Packard in 1994.  The closest I can find to a
publication reference is PMC0387.

.I'd suggest contacting Packard to see if copies of these are still available.

Jim Tracy
NIST
301-975-5806