[ RadSafe ] Reasoning the Unreasonables (frm:Chernobyl's Reduced Impact)

hflong at pacbell.net hflong at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 15 10:15:52 CDT 2005

I, too admire the diving accomplishments of Costeau.
Nevertheless, when I saw him affirm "The only way to restore nature is to
get rid of 300,00 human beings a day" (or words very close), it conflicted
with my main goal in life, and perhaps yours.

You will agree that statement is Green extremism?
Sadly,
Howard Long