[ RadSafe ] Nasal Swabs?

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 17:29:45 CDT 2005

I think that RMC use to teach this to HP Tech's and while it is a "medical
procedure" it is not considered an invasive procedure hence "medical technician
 types" do them in the hospital setting when they are done. One can assume
that a  properly trained HP Tech even one that is not a "medical person" could
do these  given the purpose. I have no idea if this is addressed in any NRC
regulations  but I've asked my former RMC co-workers the same question.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-7559  (Office)
979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)
979-690-7562 (Office Fax)

"A  Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are  the opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to  speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or  associated with unless I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this  E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or  confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in  the public domain by the
original author.