[ RadSafe ] Headline: "EMFs MAKING PEOPLE SICK"

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 07:03:51 CDT 2005

"Symptoms include dizziness, irregular heartbeat and loss of memory."

Amazing! DU exposures cause the same symptoms!
-----

And the steel nib on ink pens (new technology) in the 1830:ies, later the
telegraph key, self copying paper (only among Swedes, some Danes and Finns
who understand Swedish) and so on (ref. C-J. Göthe, Psychosomatics, 1995).
Now car keys are radiation - keep them in aluminum foil for protection. The
following was sent to me a couple of weeks ago - originally from some EMF
chat forum on the Internet:

"Has anyone heard of remote meter reading? The electric company  replaces
your electric meter with a meter equipped with a radio transmitter. The
meter-reading person no longer visually inspects the meter; they drive by in
a truck and receive the information via radio waves. I recently got one of
these. I was not given a choice: either get the meter or have the
electricity disconnected. I was afraid I would not be able to tolerate this
thing and would be made homeless
because of it. I felt awful the first day, but my body eventually adapted to
it somewhat. I still feel lousy, but at least I still have a roof over my
head. I live in Virginia (USA) but I think this is
gradually happening all over, mainly because there is no one who cares
enough to try to stop it."

We had one case in Sweden 10 months ago where a woman got ES
(electrosensitivity) symptoms the day after the meter (outside her house)
had been installed. The system was not operating until ten days later
because that was when the GSM part (90 m distance), a so called converter
(converts approx. 90 kHz signals to GSM signals), was installed. I have now
heard of six similar cases for Sweden where there were symptoms (lack of
symptoms) in the "wrong" situation.

For those of you who are interested in radiation free zones, you can cast
your vote here (lower right corner):
www.kvicksilver.org
(some oral galvanists are now ES people)

If you want radiation free zones, vote JA (YES), if you are against them,
vote NEJ (NO).

Don't worry about the thing (questionnaire in Swedish) that pops up. They
only want to know who you are and voted the way you did but you don't have
to respond to that.

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall, bcradsafers @ hotmail.com