[ RadSafe ] More "protection"

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Wed Sep 21 10:14:26 CDT 2005

And don't overlook the devastation wreaked upon your credit cards and
anything else with formerly magnetic strips in your pocket if you forget
to remove them. Quite a jolt when a store 'runs' your card after that.
<g>  But not to worry, no differments; pretty soon PRI's will replace
the terrible dangers of MRI's -- psychic resonance ....   <g>  be
prepared to select your favorite witch doctor.  Come to think of it, I
didn't know that witches ever got sick ....
Cheers,
Maury&Dog   maurysis at ev1.net
PS. kin I have one of those tigers fer Christmas?