[ RadSafe ] Engineering & science reduced sadly to politicalabortions.

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Wed Sep 21 13:02:08 CDT 2005

Excellent Maury!  But re your PS:  It should be noted that U.S. voters can
generally only select the lesser of two evils put forward by two parties with
different self-interest agendas, selling out to different deep-pocket funding
sources.

Regards, Jim