[ RadSafe ] Errors expose patients to radiation

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Mon Sep 26 10:11:48 CDT 2005

<snip>
> Second, using the public limit of 1.0 mSv makes no
> sense.  The public limit is from man-made souces and
> is EXCLUSIVE of medical exposures.

Of course, because my physiological response to 1 Sv of medical exposure (or
is that just medical over-exposure?) is much less than my response to 1 mSv
from "man-made" sources?  (As though medical exposure isn't?)

Regards, Jim Muckerheide