AW: AW: AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] FW: [UnplugSalem] Fw: Chernobyl 20 year later

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Apr 12 15:37:45 CDT 2006

Yes, so be it. Anybody on RADSAFE will be able to judge, whether a firm
request for a meeting from you, for which I cancelled a trip to Egypt was
caused by my stupidity or by a representative of Global Dosimetry Solutions,
who had wanted to meet me since several years and did not even bother to
call me during his visit to Vienna and only sent by e-mail several weeks
after a lapidary message that he had no time to meet me.

You need not refrain from any excuses like the ridiculous ones forwarded,
because I simply will not answer any of your e-mails in the future. You are
for me a "persona non grata". I hope this will apply to most RADSAFErs,
especiallly to those not being interested in receiving advertisment for
purchasing photos.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR