AW: AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] FW: [UnplugSalem] Fw: Chernobyl 20 year later

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 15:15:07 CDT 2006

On 12 Apr 2006 at 22:11, Franz Schönhofer wrote:

> I hope you had a nice time a year ago during your visit to Vienna on your
> trip to Bratislava and on your walking tour to Schwarzenbergplatz etc.
> pictured on your website, which obviously prevented you to call me. I had
> cancelled a three weeks trip to Egypt in order to be able to meet you, as
> you proposed it firmly. You did not even bother to call me during this week,
> only after several weeks I received a kind of "Sorry, I had no time....."
> You therefore are the most distainable person I met at RADSAFE. I will
> distribute this fact to anybody who wants to know it, especially to your
> company.

Franz,

I am no going to play your debate game and personal attacks.

Since you obvioulsy want to raise issues with me in a public form, I
will address them in the same manner.

(1) I did say I wanted to meet you while I was in Vienna. I for one
wanted to meet you while others were blasting you on Radsafe and
wanted nothing to do with you. I did want to meet you since I
respected your comments, and, defended you on Radsafe many times.

(2) I did not know that you were going to cancel a trip to Egypt in
order to meet me.

(3) It was more than a sorry, I was busy, as you put it. I gave you
the reasons why, and while I did take pictures on 2 days of the 8 day
trip, that didn't mean I simply ignored you.

If the above reason is your justification for attacking me, so be it.
-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/