[ RadSafe ] CBT for ABHP Part I exam

cobdw at tds.net cobdw at tds.net
Mon Apr 3 13:26:13 CDT 2006

To All,
I am currently preparing for the ABHP Exam part I. I am considering purchasing a CBT program to help me prepare.

Has anyone ever used the Computer Based Training software available through Rad-Ware or DataChem software for preparing for the ABHP Exam part 1?  If so, which did you use and did you find it helpful or worth the money? Did you find any problems with it or inaccuracies in it?  Are there any other programs out there other than the two that I have asked about?

All thoughts and comments on this will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Douglas Coble
Project Manager
CEG