[ RadSafe ] Looking for guidance on when to post a "Soil Cont amination Area"

Baratta, Edmond J edmond.baratta at fda.hhs.gov
Tue Apr 4 06:56:16 CDT 2006

I don't know if this applies to you or not.  The EPA has limits on Maximum
Contamination Levels for Radionuclides.  It is in the 40 CFR 131.66.  You
may also check with the MARRISSM NUREG 1575/EPA 402-R-97-016 (December 1997)

Edmond J. Baratta
Radiation Safety Officer
Tel. No. 781-729-5700 x 728
Fax:  781-729-3593