AW: [ RadSafe ] Dirty Bomb Material Report?

Mercado, Don don.mercado at lmco.com
Tue Apr 4 10:08:45 CDT 2006

I had a phone call last week from a guy who wanted to know about selling
the H-3 exit signs on eBay. He had about 20 of them and wanted to know
the relative hazard. He found my name through Radsafe. Anyway, that's
about 200 Ci of H-3 going for sale to John Q. Public if he didn't heed
my advice about returning them to the mfgr.