[ RadSafe ] CBT for ABHP Part I exam

Jean-Francois, Stephane stephane_jeanfrancois at merck.com
Tue Apr 4 09:53:18 CDT 2006

I have personally enjoyed Datachem in 1997. It does the job for a good
recap. It trains you in answering "fast and without too much thought" which
is good for Part I. But I have combined this software with a good prep
course by K. Skrabble. I have heard that the Bevelacqua course still
available is equally good.

I am happy to give you this info, as some folks on this group did the same
in 1997 !!!I have followed some of their recommendations and I have passed
both exams, one per year, at the first try.

Good luck.

Stéphane Jean-François, Eng., CHP
Manager, Environmental and Health Physics services
Merck Frosst Canada
514-428-8695
514-428-8670
stephane_jeanfrancois at merck.com