AW: [ RadSafe ] Dirty Bomb Material Report?

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Tue Apr 4 14:18:14 CDT 2006

3 million Curies of Tritium are created by mother nature each year. I
can pull an air sample in my back yard and if I run it long enough and
count it in the Beckman long enough, I will always find Tritium. That's
why the ERPA allows 20,000 PPB Tritium in drinking water.

I fail to see the issue still.

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.