[ RadSafe ] Re: Dirty Bomb Material Report

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Tue Apr 4 17:35:16 CDT 2006

Yes, Kim, but just think of the horrifying implications if it was a
radioactive beam! With proper equipment, however, one might at least
detect the approaching beam before one is mashed.  Besides, that other
stuff is trivial by comparison.  No need to worry about silica or
asbestos -- those are only dangerous to smokers and who cares about
smokers anyway? They are merely trying to become martyrs by pretending
that they are suicide bombs.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog     (maurysis at ev1.net)
PS You can now purchase bottled pre-owned second-hand smoke on D-Bay;
chocolate scented extra.