[ RadSafe ] Calculated Health Impacts of Reducing NaturalBackground Ionizing Radiation

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Thu Apr 6 19:44:53 CDT 2006

Bobby,  Also, have you followed DOE's development of a very low background
mine to support research?  My impression was that it is somewhere near you.
Ludwig and Carmel visited the site recently.  I figured they were part of a
research advisory group on the development.

Regards, Jim

Behalf Of
> Scott, Bobby
> Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 6:47 PM