AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: depleted uranium cherry & battle

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Apr 10 11:36:41 CDT 2006

John, rest assured, that Austrians have since WWI done hardly any military
development of what so ever. After WW II Germany with its then annex Austria
has been educated to be a peaceful country. Austria has successfully claimed
of having been illegally occupied by German troops and drawn into WWII.....

Having been in charge of environmental surveillance of Austria for quite a
few years, I can also tell you for sure, that Austria never has operated an
enrichment plant, from where we could have drawn DU to test it in
(what?)combat.

Thank you for this good joke! I have several times assured you that I
appreciate your well done comments and I want to repeat this assurance.

Best wishes,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR