[ RadSafe ] FW: [UnplugSalem] Fw: Chernobyl 20 year later

Brian Rees brees at lanl.gov
Tue Apr 11 13:06:15 CDT 2006

Awwww, come on Sandy.  There were what, 400,000 people involved in the
clean-up, in one fashion or another?  They were older folks (working age at
least, and what's the life expectancy?  He never SAID they died from radiation!
I'm sure the newspapers did have an article stating what was cited, just
because it's o the Op-Ed pages doesn't make it unwritten.

Just because it's distorted doesn't mean it isn't so!

Jeez, and just because you listen to people who don't have to distort and
exagerate....

(Obviously) my own personal opinion.
Brian Rees