AW: [ RadSafe ] FW: [UnplugSalem] Fw: Chernobyl 20 year later

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Apr 12 11:25:06 CDT 2006

Dear Julian,

I would like to encourage you to do these calculations - simply because I
would have liked to do it myself since many years, but have no access to the
relevant data as for the flights frequency etc.

I have several times used a comparison between in-flight exposure to the
glight to the dream-holiday destination with for instance exposure by
wrist-watches with tritium-dials.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer