[ RadSafe ] Bureaucrats Or Radium Dials -- Which Poses A Greater Danger?

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Apr 12 20:57:31 CDT 2006

To: "Nielsen, Erik" <nielseec at nv.doe.gov>
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Bureaucrats Or Radium Dials -- Which Poses A
Greater Danger?

April 12

         Near the end of this article the author said something about
"overzealous, self-righteous bureaucrats."

         *Wrong.*  These are ignorant and stupendously arrogant power-drunk
idiots who have been set in motion by legislatures and a Congress that are
too lazy, cowardly, ignorant, or indifferent, to control the monsters they
have unleashed.

         A personal friend of mine is the chief of the safety department at
a medium-sized company, and has heard lots of stories about out-of-control
EPA regulators.  He told me that no one in Congress will even try to tackle
the EPA on behalf of a constituent.  That is what happend, too, at the
state and Congressional level in the below article.  If I may be allowed a
political commentary, the Federal government is vastly too large and too
powerful, and if we don't get a Congress with some backbone we are going to
be living in a police state one of these days.  At the rate things are
going it won't be long.

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com