AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] FW: [UnplugSalem] Fw: Chernobyl 20 year later

Marcel Schouwenburg m.schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Thu Apr 13 14:15:55 CDT 2006

The moderator is here and listening.

The peacefull few months have been caused (at least partly) because I
have put several people in pre-moderation mode or unsubscribed them. The
reason I let the last few messages to the list is that Sandy posted
parts of the messages of Franz in his reply. To give the complete
picture I accepted the messages of Franz.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. I will
continue to try to keep the list as peacefull as the last few months.

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
RadSafe moderator & listowner