AW: AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] FW: [UnplugSalem] Fw: Chernobyl 20 yearlater

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Apr 14 18:00:31 CDT 2006

Dear Marcel,

I hope you will listen also to me. I would like to remind you that this is
the very first time that I send a message to you since you took over the
list.

It is not the first time, not the second and not the third time that the
moderator of the list is asked for sanctions against me. On the other hand I
have received during the many years I am now on RADSAFE the requests of many
persons to stay on the list and to continue my critical remarks and they
assured me that they appreciated them. A former moderator has informed me
that she would never ban me, because my contributions “live up” the
discussion.

Now we have the “loud minority”, distributing all kind of personal attacks
using all kind of intended insults (such people cannot insult me!) as
mentioned in a recent mail to RADSAFE which has not been distributed yet

I have esteemed Sandy Perle really much and I believe that he could not
claim anything else on the ground of our mail-exchange. With his recent
claims he was wrong and this cannot be corrected by personal and unrelated
attacks to me both from him and others. Following the incidence last year,
when he in spite of a very extensive e-mail exchange did not bother to call
me during his stay in Vienna, I unfortunately noticed that he is
distributing more and more “patriotic” opinions, leaving the path of
radiation protection and his last messages about the Iraq war, the Iranian
politics etc. are in no way acceptable as “RADSAFE-topics”. They are purely
centered to support US politics. I would not dare to say that this might be
associated with his affiliation and  the DHS and its purchasing politics.
They also show a total lack of any understanding of foreign customs,
languages and a sensitivity to an obviously insane culprit in court, who is
according to Sandy a symbol for all Muslim activities. Expressions like “the
big Satan” are not corresponding to their real meaning in English, because
the original language is quite different from our western ones. On the other
side the USA uses the “rogue states”.

Marcel, do you really want to become RADSAFE a propaganda tool of US
politics?

Finally let me acknowledge that Sandy has not written any of these intended
insults I mentioned above, but he could have clarified that he does not
endorse them.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer