AW: [ RadSafe ] Iran & USA

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Fri Apr 14 18:19:30 CDT 2006

Sandy,

>  In any event, would it make sense for these areas to now obtain the
>  ultimate in mass destruction, with the ability to deliver those
>  weapons anywhere they so desire? I don't think the world is ready to
>  accept that risk.

we all know this is what the mass media shouts on us every day. This is one
of the reasons why such political discussions are not welcome in
scientific circles, propaganda talk is boring.
 It all has become like a cheap soap opera which I remember only too
well from the communistic days (yes, the rhetoric was very similar back
then). How in the world do we know who works for whom and
what is done behind the scene? How do we extract the truth out
of the megatons of nonsense poured on us every hour? Does it
really matter if a few manage to understand what is going on - will
they even attempt to outshout the entire orchestra?
Just look at todays statement of the Iranian president about
how Israel must be eradicated etc. - does anyone really believe he is
that stupid? I am afraid things are out of control since some time already
and we better all become religious as prayer soon could well be our only
resort in this already antiutopic world...

Dimiter   (having yet to learn how to become religious,
and with apologies for the off-topic rant ...  :-)

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com