AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Iran & USA

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Apr 14 18:54:45 CDT 2006

Dimiter, you are clearly not a person embedded in the US propaganda. You
have understood, that the outburst of an Iranian president has to be
considered with all caution that different wordings in different countries
requires. He knows more than well that the eradication of Israel is not
possible, but of course he has to tell his clientel, that Iran intends to do
so. This is one of the probably deliberately wrong interpretations
distributed in the USA and elsewhere.

Iran has since long wanted to be a kind of a leading country in the muslim
world - announcing that they achieved enrichment is just a propaganda step
for this goal. I wonder, how much enrichment considering the number of
centrifuges reported was achieved - from 0.7 to 0.71 %?

Going back to RADSAFE issues, my several attempts to sensitize RADSAFErs to
the fact that uranium enrichment is done in a very large number of countries
and not all of them are peaceful has clearly been in vain. Would you regard
the relation between India and Pakistan, Israel and its neighbours ...as
peaceful? US-RADSAFErs seem to simply shut their eyes to these facts and
adhere to the propaganda, that Iran is the most dangerous country.

I refrain from comparing these facts to the alleged claims of WMD in Iraq.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR