AW: [ RadSafe ] Iran & USA

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 07:07:23 CDT 2006

That's just the problem...that one region...... and we [The US] are not doing much to stop the proliferation of WMD's in ....that one region...... Iran is the most active state sponsor of terrorism....but our foreign policy is so off base on this issue that stopping Iran is either going to be up left up to the Russians or a couple of Tomahawk's with a penetrator warheads. Sad state of affairs.......BTW in case many have not been following there are some 40 other Countries that can go nuclear in a short period of time if they wanted too.....

Sandy Perle <sandyfl at earthlink.net> wrote: On 14 Apr 2006 at 14:59, John Jacobus wrote:

> As for living in a different world, I suggest you
> consider the evil doers of the past: Hitler, Attila
> the Hun, the Rape of Nan-king, etc.  Have the world
> changed?  Or just how efficiently we can kill each
> other?

John,

Yes, there is continual evil in the world, and they are getting
better at it. Unfortunately now it's not simply an evil individual,
but a significantly evil region of the world that would like the rest
of the world to follow its precepts. I am not implying that all are
like this, or in favour of this world changing culture, but there is
a significant population that does.

In any event, would it make sense for these areas to now obtain the
ultimate in mass destruction, with the ability to deliver those
weapons anywhere they so desire? I don't think the world is ready to
accept that risk.

Regards...

Sandy

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/