[ RadSafe ] World's Biggest Wind Park -Capacity Factor vs. Nuclear

Glenn R. Marshall GRMarshall at philotechnics.com
Wed Apr 12 07:30:36 CDT 2006

I can't help wondering if the pay and benefits for the bat counters is
figured into the cost of electricity.  Perhaps guano scoopers could be
paid less, and the data they collect could be used too figure out the
bat population....

Then again, Darwinism seems to say if the birds and bats aren't smart
enough to stay alive, they shouldn't.

Glenn Marshall