[ RadSafe ] In utero dose

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 18 22:25:25 CDT 2006

Michael,
    I am an Industrial Hygienist (CIH), and I resent your attempt to pin the
ALARA nonsense on  Industrial Hygienists. ALARA is strictly a Health Physics
invention, which IMHO was designed to justify the application of absurdly
restrictive controls to operations involving ionizing radiation.
Jerry Cohen