[ RadSafe ] Simi Valley Rx accident

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:31:00 CDT 2006

Brian,

I typed into google "simi valley rx" and the seventh record on the first
page was the event notification of the NRC. It was btw classified as a Non
Emergency Event, dealing with a stolen soil moisture density gauge. I
personally, not being a US-American would trust the NRC.

No further comment.

This message was sent on April 19, 5:22 pm Central European Summertime,
which is identical to UTC (formerly called GMT). For instance
Central Standard Time is UTC - 6 hours.

Best regards,

Franz